Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clit piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

i heard if u get ur clit pierced you have amazing mindblowing orgasms for 4 years but after that ur clit numbs and u cant stimulate it at all

Urban legendy nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 FoxyTwinkles

I got it done a while ago, but haven't been on. I got it done by a female piercer in celestial ring. There was no lasting pain but rather a second of intense OWWWW and then that was it. I have had no problems with it at all in regards of healing, no scabbing or leaking or what have you. As far as making everything better down there, I find that the overall quality of getting down and dirty is most definitely up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rego1

Gauge wrote: »
    Actual clit piercings are rare. You need to have a very specific anatomy to get one and few women are suited to it. They're quite a risky piercing also and I'd run a mile from any piercing claiming to do them if s/he wasn't able to prove that they were a very experienced piercer.

Seeing as you talk about sex, I'm guessing what you want is a vertical clitoral hood piercing. This is a bar located in your hood above the actual clitoris. With this piercing the bar has the potential to provide direct stimulation. It's probably the most common female genital piercing. There are horizontal hood piercings also, generally these will provide less stimulation than a vertical piercing, or none at all. This all depends on anatomy so it may turn out you're not built for either, or both, or one. It's up to you.

Hi,

The girl I'm seeing at the moment is trying to convince me the we should both get genital piercings... I,m really quite open to almost anything but
    now I have a few questions..

1. How long do you have to wait before having sex both male and female..
    2. What is the risk of infection through this type of piercing male/female
    3. Does this really increase the sexual stimulation of both parties
    4. Does it lesson or is there a risk of the females causing loss of sensation for her?

Help with this would be much appreciated thanks guys... oh and are there any really good piecing experts in Dublin? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Rego1 wrote: »
    Hi,

The girl I'm seeing at the moment is trying to convince me the we should both get genital piercings... I,m really quite open to almost anything but
    now I have a few questions..

1. How long do you have to wait before having sex both male and female..
    2. What is the risk of infection through this type of piercing male/female
    3. Does this really increase the sexual stimulation of both parties
    4. Does it lesson or is there a risk of the females causing loss of sensation for her?

Help with this would be much appreciated thanks guys... oh and are there any really good piecing experts in Dublin? Cheers!
    1. If you're not wanting to get pierced then she should accept that.
    2. they say 6 weeks, realistically 3 days-7 days if you take it easy.
    3. No risk of infection as your urine cleans it. Though if yer not with herself long sexual health checks are strongly advised.
    4. No, genital piercings are for womens pleasure not mens in my experience.
    5. No it's an urban myth.
    6. Snakebite. Many a man has entrusted them with their genitals with no bad reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rego1

Cheers man I'm still a bit unsure about getting it done but that is very helpful it's appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

no bothers man, I got mine done and tbh herself loved it. But I was heavily pierced at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

I pierced the Girlfriends VCH around 3 weeks ago. She was ready to road test it in around 3 days. She (and I) has noticed an increase in sensation/ sensitivity. 3 weeks on and its like its always been there. Just changed her jewellery as she thought the 6mm ball I used was too dainty so we upped it for an 8mm lower ball and shes delighted. Can't use personal experience for a PA, because worst thing about being a piercer is you never trust anyone else enough to pierce you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

the VCH was the easiest piercing ive had so far, including daith, helix, anti helix (forward helix/ear head piercing/whatever you wanna call it!) and pierced and stretched lobes. it healed soooo quick! and im quite bad when it comes to the healing of piercings, no matter how much i baby them! it hurt (quite bad!) for a milisecond and was no bother at all after! cant speak for a PA, obviously! :pac:

Advertisement