Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE THE **** ARE ALL THE SINGLE GURRLS!?!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

440Hz wrote: »
    When a girl knows more about computers than the guy,

If I met a girl like that I'd *give* her my job!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

deRanged wrote: »
    If I met a girl like that I'd *give* her my job!

When should I start? hehe

When should I start? hehe

after lunch. you know where the office is!

after lunch. you know where the office is!

lol! Okay so. But I warn ya, I'll require lots of coffee.

lol! Okay so. But I warn ya, I'll require lots of coffee.

this is my desk.
    'nuff said? :)

• Advertisement

Let me know the next time you go for coffee so that I can sneak in and steal borrow your fancy tea n' stuff! hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LilPeanut

haha you have Peet's coffee - perhaps I shouldn't be surprised but I am - I've never seen it except in California. :P I know - random and out of the blue :) - I just thought this was a fun thread and couldn't resist Peet's.

I drink Peets coffee every day!
    love the stuff - order it online from Cali.

I'm surprised noone's mentioned the Vodka.

I'm surprised noone's mentioned the Vodka.

It's a hard old life! You gotta have something ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I learnt the offside rule when I was a bloody kid, then again I was the only girl on my primary and secondary schools football team ha. I never played it here though :(

Anyways, ^ that was beside the point, girls and guys are everywhere, I wouldn't exactly go to a club looking for my other half though. Not the place I want to meet him lol.

Picture the wedding speech,

"Well, I was in Freakscene one wednesday night, and from across the Dark smoky dancefloor, I saw her the girl of my dreams. So I was walking towards her in my Drunken stupor. I was about halfway there when I felt a pinch on my bum, I turned around and kissed the girl that did it. She promptly vomited on my new Vans, and I got her number. I forgot what the girl of my dreams looked like thanks to Mr. Daniels. So I am marrying *Insert vomiting girls name* Instead!"

Yup that's how it will go for me!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LilPeanut

Haha - sweet! So I wasn't crazy thinking that Peet's bag has had some travel time.

haha The Vodka didn't even register as possibly odd - :P - though it does make me wonder what kind of company you work for :rolleyes:

Oh my word - that is an amazing wedding speech! Haha now I *must* visit this Freascene place!

haha nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I learnt the offside rule when I was a bloody kid, then again I was the only girl on my primary and secondary schools football team ha. I never played it here though :(

Fair play - even Ray Houghton doesn't know the offside rule. Probably best not to play it here. Most lads forget they're not playing GAA....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Fair play - even Ray Houghton doesn't know the offside rule. Probably best not to play it here. Most lads forget they're not playing GAA....

and that's what I hate. I got into one night walking home from town with my friend, I insisted Irish football wasn't right, with ye picking up the ball etc and he literally stopped and gave me such a glare :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

*raises hand*

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

*raises hand*

.....</endtopic>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Ouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

snip.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    so who's attending... several cheap pints of guinness on a friday evening sounds very tempting to me.

wrong thread me thinks......:D

Ooops...did I do something bad without knowing? :o
    Irish interpersonal relationships are still a mistery to me LOL
    explain guys, please ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Upwards of 3.5million if she is good looking, and trying to pay for a PHD!!!!!

its like the only thing worth investing in while this recession is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

LilPeanut wrote: »
    Haha - sweet! So I wasn't crazy thinking that Peet's bag has had some travel time.

haha The Vodka didn't even register as possibly odd - :P - though it does make me wonder what kind of company you work for :rolleyes:

Oh my word - that is an amazing wedding speech! Haha now I *must* visit this Freascene place!

I dunno about that gravey.. myself and buddy won a years free entry to freakscene 5 months ago... and to this day, im pretty sure neither of us have actually gone back..

its has its moments, but its primary occupants are 17 and three quarter years old.

LilPeanut wrote: »
    though it does make me wonder what kind of company you work for :rolleyes:

a University! but mostly I just drink coffee.

mawk wrote: »
    I dunno about that gravey.. myself and buddy won a years free entry to freakscene 5 months ago... and to this day, im pretty sure neither of us have actually gone back..

its has its moments, but its primary occupants are 17 and three quarter years old.

No, that was RedZ, 17 yearolds are too Preoccupied with the Leaving Cert to go to Freakscene. Mostly it's UCC heads and used to be OK with people who were into the whole Alt scene. But now it is literally FULL of Prep's. It's horrid!!!

But now it is literally FULL of Prep's. It's horrid!!!

might go in there some day to find a few iPhones on the floor then.

towel401 wrote: »
    might go in there some day to find a few iPhones on the floor then.
    LOLz :D

(nobody explaining me what I did wrong? :o)

LOLz :D

(nobody explaining me what I did wrong? :o)

Nothing wrong, OP was looking for a single Girl, you raised your hand, so you are now engaged to the OP. Simple as really.

I thought you were like between 25 and 30 though??? You technically are not a Girl.

I thought you were like between 25 and 30 though??? You technically are not a Girl.

she's hawt though. so prolly good enough for OP

towel401 wrote: »
    she's hawt though. so prolly good enough for OP

Meh, I don't know what she looks like!!! Just that she is Italian and has been to alot of places that I can't even dream about!!!! (I am very Jealous!!!)

• Advertisement

Meh, I don't know what she looks like!!! Just that she is Italian and has been to alot of places that I can't even dream about!!!! (I am very Jealous!!!)

she looks gorgeous ya should go to the next beers to see for yourself :)

Advertisement