Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE THE **** ARE ALL THE SINGLE GURRLS!?!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I can't meet people off the internet anymore, the last one made me go crazy.:D And would it not be creepy to go to a beers just to see if a woman is Hawt???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Awwwww...I am confused...:P

Ok...I think I just turned 33 so I should call myself an old lady woman...I know but...ehm...my friends call me a girl still...haha..aehm :o
    Probably cause I am very childish (is not getting any better, right?).

Anyway, Thank You MiniDazzler for the explication! I didn't get it at all :eek:
    (and I wish you to go and see all the places that you would love to ^_^)

And...noooo, Dan, don't create false expectations! (u are a babe, thou. :)And I'll sign your check later )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Awwwww...I am confused...:P

Ok...I think I just turned 33 so I should call myself an old lady woman...I know but...ehm...my friends call me a girl still...haha..aehm :o
    Probably cause I am very childish (is not getting any better, right?).

Anyway, Thank You MiniDazzler for the explication! I didn't get it at all :eek:
    (and I wish you to go and see all the places that you would love to ^_^)

And...noooo, Dan, don't create false expectations! (u are a babe, thou. :)And I'll sign your check later )

don't forget to put it in a brown envelope. its a well-known irish tradition :)
    I can't meet people off the internet anymore, the last one made me go crazy.:D And would it not be creepy to go to a beers just to see if a woman is Hawt???:D

everything is creepy these days, doesn't matter what you do someone is going to think it's creepy so you might as well do it.

i remember a time when you actually had to stalk someone to be accused of it, and before that stalking was a perfectly legitimate hobby it's just the media has painted a very bad image of it

Whatever about being a Girl though, I highly doubt and hope you are not a GURRL. I consider a GURRL to be one of these stupid young one's that can't spell properly!!!

Uhm...I dunno about that...can't say that myself, I suppose lol
    (sometimes I mispell on purpose, some other times cause I am not english mothertongue, anyway)

• Advertisement

So just to reiterate, all the single girls are in my gaff.

Tirabaralla has been kicked out of my gaff because she is now engaged. OP, my refund policy is simple. As long as she has not cooked you a meal yet, I will give you a full refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

wheres your gaff??

(no, really...

Mahon.

What is a gaff?
    (So that I understand what's going on, maybe, lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

its like a basement, or some people might call it a dungeon......

• Advertisement

What is a gaff?
    (So that I understand what's going on, maybe, lol)

Common Parlance for house. Generally used by eejits who don't want to say house. I use it in jest only.:pac:
    its like a basement, or some people might call it a dungeon......

Don't lie to the Italian, it's not nice.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Gosh, so many people in the BLough/Mahon area hmmm.

And, I don't like the word "gaff" either *shudders*

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Gosh, so many people in the BLough/Mahon area hmmm.

And, I don't like the word "gaff" either *shudders*

Don't even mention Blough and Mahon in the same sentence!!!:mad: Blough sucks!!! Mahon is da best place EVAR!!! KK???

I feel dirty for posting in text speak!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Blough sucks!!!

Take that back now you big ............ or I'll send Vinta your way :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vinta doesn't scare me!!! She's a girl, she has a brain the same size as a Peacock's, and that's Science right there!!! You can't argue with Science!!!!:D:D:D:D

Blough is simply lot's of houses, there is nothing else there, so I don't have to take it back!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Well that's kinda rude! My brain is fine thank you very much!

I wasn't aware I was part of a harem and neither that now I have a new master and I gotta cook.
    Ah, well...whateva!
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Blough is simply lot's of houses, there is nothing else there, so I don't have to take it back!!!:D:D:D

Thats very true. Whereas Mahon is full of burned out cars and empty beer cans in the lovely green spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta doesn't scare me!!! She's a girl, she has a brain the same size as a Peacock's, and that's Science right there!!! You can't argue with Science!!!!:D:D:D:D

Firstly it is called Ballinlough :mad: and leave Vinta alone, she's got a bigger pair of b*lls than you, she is a Ballinlough girl after all. Come to the next meetup so I can watch her kick your little Mahon Boy ass :D:D:D:D

Vinta has balls??? I'm scared!!! I suppose it's true what they say, there are no women on the internet!!!

*On a serious note, The women have a brain the size of a Peacocks is a quote from some film, can't remember which, sorry to offend*

Also, I never expressed any happiness about being from Mahon, But in fairness, it's where I learned about life!!! Kinda like Fear and Loathing in Mahon, but less Drugs and more violence. Yes I agree Mahon sucks ass, but in fairness so does the rest of Cork City. There are some nice Buildings but the place as a whole sucks!!!

• Advertisement

Naaaaahhhh ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭diego ribas

Vinta has balls??? I'm scared!!! I suppose it's true what they say, there are no women on the internet!!!

*On a serious note, The women have a brain the size of a Peacocks is a quote from some film, can't remember which, sorry to offend*

Also, I never expressed any happiness about being from Mahon, But in fairness, it's where I learned about life!!! Kinda like Fear and Loathing in Mahon, but less Drugs and more violence. Yes I agree Mahon sucks ass, but in fairness so does the rest of Cork City. There are some nice Buildings but the place as a whole sucks!!!

Nope. Mahon is the only sucky part of Cork City. Easily the worst part. Cant believe Knocknaheeny has a worse name.

Nope. Mahon is the only sucky part of Cork City. Easily the worst part. Cant believe Knocknaheeny has a worse name.

You have obviously never been to knocknaheeny or the Glen then. Mahon is actually alot quieter than people make out. It does have it's moment's. But rarely is anything bad going on here. Except all the illegal; Drugs, Guns, etc.... running through the place. Overall it's not that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LilPeanut

deRanged wrote: »
    a University! but mostly I just drink coffee.

Aaah - cool - haha the only places I've known of that alcohol in the office was okay has been video game companies. heh

Hehe - I'm glad someone asked about gaff - I didn't know either - now I do though :)

Advertisement