Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allison Du Bois

Options
  • 06-03-2009 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Whats peoples opinion of her? Genuine?
    I read a book about the university experiments that she took part in, very impressive.
    Would have always been skeptical of popular mediums; thinking that they only in it for the money but she seems to be the real deal.

Also John Edwards took part in the experiments as well. So just curious about what others think??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

The tv program Medium is based on her mediumisitc work with a district attornys office and how she helps solve cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mandandpeter

I only heard of her through the TV seris Medium, I looked up about her, on her website she does not tell of herself but her books and other books she recomends, But reading on Wiki there are some positives and negatives about her, Saying that not all the help she gives the police are not always relavant to the case and sometimes wrong but I am not to belive all that is on Wiki tbh, I am a beliver in the paranormal, But as I do not know alot about her I cannot really say whether she is true or false.

But I would like to think that she is the real thing, I remember seeing an interview done with Patricia Arquette on Sci-Fi regarding herself portraying Allison Dubois, and saying about how much time she has spent with Allison and things that Allison has told her, I am inclined to think that they would not make a TV series if everything that Alllison has ever said was false.

Advertisement