Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 452 .22LR Trigger

Options
  • 06-03-2009 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where in Ireland I can purchase a lighter spring for my CZ452 rifle?

I have the rifle for nearly 2 years but the more I use it the more I dislike the trigger. The trigger is too heavy and there is too much creep. Its a great little rifle otherwise. There are lots of options in the USA but I cant find any here. I have fitted a lighter spring that I got in a local hardware but it is a little too light for field use, though perfect for the range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

macnab wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where in Ireland I can purchase a lighter spring for my CZ452 rifle?

I have the rifle for nearly 2 years but the more I use it the more I dislike the trigger. The trigger is too heavy and there is too much creep. Its a great little rifle otherwise. There are lots of options in the USA but I cant find any here. I have fitted a lighter spring that I got in a local hardware but it is a little too light for field use, though perfect for the range.

Rimfiremagic in the UK have a trigger kit on their website, could be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Rimfiremagic won't ship to individuals here :( only dealers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

macnab wrote: »

Get the economy goin again and trade it in for a 453 with the set trigger you will never look back.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

john lambert has them

Advertisement