Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Vodafone] Suspended roaming

• 06-03-2009 8:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Vodafone sent me a text saying they suspended my roaming account because of excessive usage. This is funny as I only have a modem and it never leaves the house, although it soon will, on its way to the nearest landfill.

Trying to check my bill online none of the pages will load and neither will the email support page. Vodafone is just a joke being played on the Irish public.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

since your subject is less then helpful I've edited it and also moved this to Midband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

fair enough, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,607 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sent me the same txt

dont worry,its vodafone :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Received the same message - tried to check the bill on line and course couldnt!

Rang them and they told me that it was a mistake and should never have issued. I asked why an apology message could not have issued to everyone who got the original messaged and was told they would take my suggestion on board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a message would presumably have saved them dealing with lots of calls etc and you would think it would be the first thing they would think of if only for their own convenience!

Had a similar thing a few weeks ago where I kept getting thrown off the phone system in spite of entering the correct number - when I eventually got through I was told their phone system was acting up - asked why a message could not be put on the system to inform customers and was told this was impossible!!!

And this is a high tech company!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

I believed my contract with them expired on Dec31 but they said I ticked the 18 month box. I was devastated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement