Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fring

• 06-03-2009 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there

I need to get free landline and mobile calls within Ireland on VOIP on a mobile

Any ideas on easiest way to get this

I understand skype is blocked from doing this on Three phones in Ireland

Thanks
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Hi there

I need to get free landline and mobile calls within Ireland on VOIP on a mobile

Any ideas on easiest way to get this

I understand skype is blocked from doing this on Three phones in Ireland

Thanks
    Noel

You'll have to pay for it somehow.. No netwok offers free data like that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

And I don't know of any VOIP provider that gives free mobiles calls to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nollaig123ie

Is there any way of getting free cals to landlines what about using http://www.prettymay.net/ I wonder

noel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Cheapest way I've found of doing landlines in Ireland is via one of the betamax sites like voipbuster.com or voipstunt.com. You can set up your SIP profile in fring with one of these - works fine over wi-fi, not so well over 3G. As for the calls to mobiles, you're only talking a couple of cents pricing difference at most between providers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nollaig123ie

thanks what provider how would i get cheap calls to mobiles ie without using o2,vodafone, meteor etc on my mobile

Nollaig

• Advertisement
Advertisement