Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homage to Orbital

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

They're playing Electric Picnic! See bottom of this article - http://www.irishtimes.com/theticket/articles/2009/0306/1224242347098.html

Should be amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Nice one - f*ck it - EP one weekend and then Orbital in The Acadamy in Manchester 3 weeks later :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Cant wait to see them live

Here are some more tracks that I like

I remember hearing this first on the game wipeout and checked out Orbital, then never looked back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Shame that they're not playing Glasto... Would be ****ing incredible as the last act on the Sunday!
    I always regretted not seeing them live before they broke up, so I'll definitely try to make an effort to see them this time around. They've been one of my fave groups since Snivilisation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

cheers for the reminder, listening to Orbital again after some time

• Advertisement

tman wrote: »
    Shame that they're not playing Glasto... Would be ****ing incredible as the last act on the Sunday!
    I always regretted not seeing them live before they broke up, so I'll definitely try to make an effort to see them this time around. They've been one of my fave groups since Snivilisation
    Do it tman, you won't regret.

The live stuff is just incredible, they really f*ck with the songs.
    When they mix in Belinda Carlisle and Bon Jovi into Halycon, what needs to be said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Thats ****in class. Seen them live in ******. Amazing Gig.
    True Legends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Jello wrote: »
    They're playing Electric Picnic! See bottom of this article - http://www.irishtimes.com/theticket/articles/2009/0306/1224242347098.html

Should be amazing.

fukin deadly, cant wait for this im 100% there, best dance act of all time bar none:cool:

jonny68 wrote: »
    fukin deadly, cant wait for this im 100% there, best dance act of all time bar none:cool:
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

Definatly the backbone of what brought the real dance culture to a head.
    chime is my fav,remember gettin it on rave gereration back in 91 i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

I have their final performance at Maidvale if anyone is interested. Not sure about the rules of linking to such files so I won't bother.

It's an absolute mind blowing set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Sweet, I'll be there.

Advertisement