Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riot in Mountjoy

Options
  • 06-03-2009 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Do you think this will have any impact on recruitment? Here's hoping it does ;)

It's getting a lot of air play and coverage in the media. Max the joy can hold is 540 and there were apparently 640 in there yesterday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Scatman81

recruit po wrote: »
    Do you think this will have any impact on recruitment? Here's hoping it does ;)

It's getting a lot of air play and coverage in the media. Max the joy can hold is 540 and there were apparently 640 in there yesterday.
    Your a gas man!i was thinking that when i saw it on the news but i wasnt goin to post it!:DIt looked like a minor enough incident and i think anytime anything happens in there its highlighted to the press.Hasn't put me off though:D

Advertisement