Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reuestin:Brian Cowan singing "The town I loved so well"

Options
  • 06-03-2009 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

On Mods: Don't know which forum to use.

It's played on Newstalk a few times every day. Can't find it on Youtube. he is there singing other songs, but not this one. So maybe somebody hs it, or can point me. iwant to send it tome Irish abroad.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Hubritic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

dohouch wrote: »
    On Mods: Don't know which forum to use.

It's played on Newstalk a few times every day. Can't find it on Youtube. he is there singing other songs, but not this one. So maybe somebody hs it, or can point me. iwant to send it tome Irish abroad.
    Why do you not want them to come back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Thanks @ Hubritic, but maybe you haven't heard the edited piece they were (no longer!) playing on "Newstalk". It's the lines "what's gone is gone, gone and lost forever" etc. just very apropriate in terms of recession . It would be on that charity CD "Live at the tap" but it's not on the short sampler u linkeed to.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement