Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was it even him?????

• 06-03-2009 11:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Was listening to Wacko Jacko on the radio announcing his concerts to his minions yesterday.... only it didn't really sound like him.... was it???

Wouldn mind seeing him like, but say he's falling apart by now and if he can't even turn up for the announcement then who's to say you'll get the real thing on the night.

Take a look and judge for yourself
    http://hiphopblips.dailyradar.com/video/michael_jackson_speaks_about_new_concert_in_london/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

I believe Micheal Jackson has been falling apart for many years now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

FACT* Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson are in fact the same person. FACT*

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

hahaha how could they be the same person

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Caoimhín wrote: »
    FACT* Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson are in fact the same person. FACT*

And Latoya I reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

was it proven recently by some scientists that the Jackson 5 was really only one person?

• Advertisement

was it proven recently by some scientists that the Jackson 5 was really only one person?

You may be onto something Quazzie, where is Run_to_the_hills when you need him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Just after looking at that clip - that doesnt really look like the real Wacko does it?? Anyway - i think he's falling apart (literally noses and chins flying everywhere!) and that he's not up to doing tours.

i had to laugh on the radio yesterday it played clips of celebritys reactions - not everyone is mad keen on him doing a tour!! Annie Lennox, Emma Bunton, and cant remember who else said they wished him luck but wouldnt be going to the concert!! I thought all those celebtritys worshipped Wacko Jacko!!!

dlambirl wrote: »
    - not everyone is mad keen on him doing a tour!! Annie Lennox, Emma Bunton,

Do they have young boys?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This was moved from After Hours.

We already have a thread on Michael Jackson's comeback.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement