Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN A CHANCE TO BECOME A MOD

Options
  • 06-03-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

As the title says : win a chance to become a mod.

This forum and all the sub forums
    Antrim
    Armagh
    Belfast City
    Derry
    Down
    Fermanagh
    County Tyrone.

I'm looking at stepping down as moderator of this forum , and I want to be replaced by someone who is enthusiastic and willing to help the forum by interacting on a daily basis :) basically giving the forum a kick up the arse that it needs. I would prefer someone that lives in the north or very close to the north.

So basically get going and tell me a bit about yourself and why you should be a moderator here :D

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hi Sarge,
    I would like to become a mod here because I live close to the north, am a frequent visiter (and I'm not talking about Newry for the shopper) and have many friends from the north, and sources of information. I can do a job when needed, but I'm well able to see the fun side of things, just to show I'm not just a serious mod about everything...

Thanks Dude,
    Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Nailz wrote: »
    Hi Sarge,
    I would like to become a mod here because I live close to the north, am a frequent visiter (and I'm not talking about Newry for the shopper) and have many friends from the north, and sources of information. I can do a job when needed, but I'm well able to see the fun side of things, just to show I'm not just a serious mod about everything...

Thanks Dude,
    Paul.

Good first entry here guys , Now I'm hoping that Muffler will take over my role but im also looking at introducing another moderator to kick start and stimulate the forum if you think you can do this get going guys!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

I'd have a lash at this - Norn Iron born and bred, good local knowledge of most of the country and a regular enough contributor (when theres something to contribute to!)

Haven't given any thought as to how I'd rule my realm.....:) Iron fist or the Big Easy, who knows...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Me me me me me.

Norn iron is my adopted home, but I love it ;) Lived in Derry first and now E. Belfast. It's a shame no-one ever says very much in here, it'd be nice to see it get up and going a bit more. Oh, and I love modding also. :D

/self promotion.

How can I contend with that! ^ :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Nailz wrote: »
    How can I contend with that! ^ :D
    Fortune favours the bold Nailz :D

Me me me me me.

Norn iron is my adopted home, but I love it ;) Lived in Derry first and now E. Belfast. It's a shame no-one ever says very much in here, it'd be nice to see it get up and going a bit more. Oh, and I love modding also. :D

/self promotion.

Eh Meanie ,

Post in the moderator forum as well please i have a request there as well :D

Sarge, give some fresh talent a go at modding! Meanie had her chance and taken it! Now it's my turn! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

give it to a newbie :pac:

give it to a newbie :pac:

Johnny Id love for you to make a comeback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

not even elvis would be able to do that ;)

Nonsence! Elvis is alive!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I don't even know if I've been to any of those counties. I know a girl from Armagh but she's not very nice.

I'll take this on the off chance that she posts here. Every thread she makes I'll move to the Nature & Birdwatching forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Me me me me me.

/self promotion.

you stole it from me meanie, why didnt ya tell me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Id like to put myself forward for this. I live in Belfast, but travel all over the north really between friends houses and just visiting different places. Ive often helped people out on boards who have been looking for certain services up here. Plus, id love to try my hand at moderating here, Im online every evening really bar the odd exception.

Archimedes wrote: »
    Id like to put myself forward for this. I live in Belfast, but travel all over the north really between friends houses and just visiting different places. Ive often helped people out on boards who have been looking for certain services up here. Plus, id love to try my hand at moderating here, Im online every evening really bar the odd exception.

i think its been filled, not sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Oh crap, didnt realise this was a month old!

Archimedes wrote: »
    Oh crap, didnt realise this was a month old!

happens to everybody

Advertisement