Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy Doctor

Options
  • 06-03-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

wondering if anyone can help me find out what the Dr's name was and where he has now moved to.he relaced Dr Hogan in Slaney medical centre in Templeshannon while she was on maternity leave and all i know of him was his first name was Joe.would appreciate any help as I would like to stay with him as my doc if possible.
    Thanks
    Daithi01

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

daithi01 wrote: »
    wondering if anyone can help me find out what the Dr's name was and where he has now moved to.he relaced Dr Hogan in Slaney medical centre in Templeshannon while she was on maternity leave and all i know of him was his first name was Joe.would appreciate any help as I would like to stay with him as my doc if possible.
    Thanks
    Daithi01
    Give the Slaney MC a buzz and ask them ;)

Advertisement