Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call out mechanics in Galway

Options
  • 06-03-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a good call out mechanic?

My car is currently dead and is going nowhere fast.Its not battery related either so I don't need someone to come out with jumper cables.

Would prefer to avoid the cost of towing to be honest.

Thanks for any knid of help.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I would have come out but am in office today.

Maybe these guys http://www.calloutoil.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 steveyk71

Cheers Biko.

I might look into them.Turns out I'm not covered by my insurance on towing so I imagine this may work out a bit cheaper...hopefully.

Are you a mechanic?I don't really need the car till monday if you'd be willing to take a look at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

I'm fairly handy with cars, will help if you want...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vladtheinhaler

Are you completely sure you don't have roadside assist as part of you insurance, alot of them to it now as a bonus, I have it with Quinn direct for instance, the insurance is nearly worth it for that alone. Almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Are you completely sure you don't have roadside assist as part of you insurance, alot of them to it now as a bonus, I have it with Quinn direct for instance, the insurance is nearly worth it for that alone. Almost.

+1. It's ont even an optional extra with a lot of policies now; it's just automatically built into it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement