Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Ladders

Options
  • 06-03-2009 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was wondering if anyone had any bad experiences with a company that installs attic ladders - Aluval Attic Ladders, Mulhuddart?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Stira give a 10 year guarantee with theirs if its any use to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

And also as seen on the late late show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

stira are very expensive though and i think thats why they not as popular anymore. My cousin used a crowd that were excellent, and half the price of stira for the exact same type ladder.
    will get number if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

And also as seen on the late late show

Yes as seen on the Late Late Show 1977:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

We got a Stira too, and it's brilliant. Very sturdy. A good friend got attic stairs in a DIY store and did it himself. Not nearly as good a job or as sturdy. He's not looking at getting a Stira put in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Parents have a Stira too, very sturdy and the guy that installed was very professional, friendly and was very through in cleaning up after fitting, not that he made much of a mess but still asked for the hover anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mtg

theboss80 wrote: »
    stira are very expensive though and i think thats why they not as popular anymore. My cousin used a crowd that were excellent, and half the price of stira for the exact same type ladder.
    will get number if you want it.

I realise your post was some time ago but I'm in the situation now where I have to get an attic ladder and would love to get the number of the people you recommended at the time, presuming you are still happy with the job. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

shinnie wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone had any bad experiences with a company that installs attic ladders - Aluval Attic Ladders, Mulhuddart?

I used them about a year ago, having met the bloke who does it whilst we were walking our dogs, it was great work and I wouldn't be without it. Very nice man as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement