Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moto GP

• 06-03-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if any one knows the definite situation with Eurosport and Moto GP this year. I know Dorna took the rights to show the races away from them at the end of last year but now I've heard that Eurosport will be showing the races. Can any one help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Eurosport will have delayed coverage of the motoGP. They'll still have the qualifying live, as well as the 125 and 250s live. Not sure how delayed their coverage will be. Either way, I'd rather watch the delayed coverage on eurosport than any other channel, their commentary team is second to none

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Quint wrote: »
    Eurosport will have delayed coverage of the motoGP. They'll still have the qualifying live, as well as the 125 and 250s live. Not sure how delayed their coverage will be. Either way, I'd rather watch the delayed coverage on eurosport than any other channel, their commentary team is second to none
    Fully agree with you! Will be doing the same myself!

Unfortunately Randy Mamola was axed... I really liked his insight! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Quint wrote: »
    Fully agree with you! Will be doing the same myself!

Unfortunately Randy Mamola was axed... I really liked his insight! :(

Exactly I'd prefer to watch Eurosport any day and usually watch most of the repeats during the week any way.

That is bad news about Randy his commentary added so much to the package, still Toby and Julian aren't a bad team especially when you consider the alternatives, imagine being forced to watch it on RTE...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Prefer the BBC meself...Charlie Cox is a funny guy , that Moody guy annoys me....Fair dues to RTE for showing it, but i cant stand that Collins guy....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Sids Not wrote: »
    Prefer the BBC meself...Charlie Cox is a funny guy , that Moody guy annoys me....Fair dues to RTE for showing it, but i cant stand that Collins guy....

The problem with BBC was they where showing a spoiler for all the sports they have and they didn't show MotoGP:eek: Not a very promising start and I can see, or suspect, most of their MotoGP coverage will be on interactice which I can't get:mad:

Eurosport are grand, just wish they would get their times better. The amount of times I've switched over half way thought a race annoys me, I want to watch from start to finish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement