Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gocoffee.co.uk (Buyer Beware?)

Options
  • 06-03-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just a possible word of warning. I was looking to order a "Bean to Cup" super-automatic coffee machine for months now. I finally decided to take the plunge and buy one (even in these recessionary times we all need a treat eh?).
    Anyway I came across "www.gocoffee.co.uk" and it looked like a dream come true.
    I purchased a machine (about 45% less than here in) with free shipping included to Ireland what a bargain eh?
    However to date I have not received my machine (6 weeks later).
    I've sent numerous emails (from order status to cancellation requests) and haven't received one reply to date. I finally spoke to someone and requested a refund - but I have yet to receive a refund.
    To make things worse when I did Google review on them - it seems like a scam / bogus company due to the high level of people out of pocket.

Has anyone else here had dealings with this company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Hopefully you paid by credit card.. If so, contact them and report the issue as they can do a chargeback (i.e. refund your money)..

Advertisement