Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ju-Jitsu in Tallaght Area

Options
  • 06-03-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a club in Tallaght that has a beginners ju-jitsu class. Preferably an evening kick off.

I've a bit of experience in martial arts, but I have two buddies that have never done it before and want to get into it. I myself have never done ju-jitsu but would love to learn it.

Thanks
    Hank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Scramble

Spartan MMA on the greenhills rd?

Quite a good one-stop shop in that it has BJJ (kind of presuming this is the sort of jiujitsu you are after, apologies if not), MMA, Muay Thai and CrossFit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pearsquasher

If it's Japanese jujutsu you're after then my dojo is a Luas away in the Liberties and the Bujinkan contains jujutsu teachings.. check out the website in my signature for info/directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

That's great - I'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bujinkan

There are also Bujinkan clubs in Greenhills, Clondalkin and Lucan. Full listing available at www.bujinkan.ie

What times have we got for those places.

Thanks
    Hank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bujinkan

Clondalkin Thursdays 8.30pm - 10.00pm
    Greenhills Sundays 10.30am - 1pm
    Lucan & Leixlip Tuesdays & Thursdays 8pm - 10pm
    Liberties Tues 7-9pm & Friday - 6.30-8.30pm

Contact details are available from www.bujinkan.ie

Thanks for those times - cheers.

Advertisement