Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking to upgrade my phone on Meteor

• 06-03-2009 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm a talk300 customer on meteor and am looking to upgrade my phone. I dont know much about the quality of what's out there but i'd like a decent 3G phone, something I can check my gmail/facebook/twitter on, check wikipedia/news sites too.

Is the LG Viewty any good or is there a better phone available on Meteor? Is there anything similar to the iPhone's capability?

As I said, it has to be on the Meteor network.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm a talk300 customer on meteor and am looking to upgrade my phone. I dont know much about the quality of what's out there but i'd like a decent 3G phone, something I can check my gmail/facebook/twitter on, check wikipedia/news sites too.

Is the LG Viewty any good or is there a better phone available on Meteor? Is there anything similar to the iPhone's capability?

As I said, it has to be on the Meteor network.

My girlfriend couldnt get the Viewty anywhere so she went with the Tocca. She's happy enough now but it look a while to get used to and she says that texting someone is a pain with it.

I have the N95GB and have to say that it's the best phone I've ever had. It pretty much does everything, including the connectivity you've said you want.

Have you considered this? Just search this forum and you'll find most owners are very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

John_Mc wrote: »

I have the N95GB and have to say that it's the best phone I've ever had. It pretty much does everything, including the connectivity you've said you want.

Have you considered this? Just search this forum and you'll find most owners are very happy with it

Thanks for that, I'll consider that one - more suggestions welcome of course!

EDIT: Just checked it out, I should have specified I wanted a cheap/free upgrade and the N95GB would set me back €159 quid so I'l pass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Possibly the best €159 you could spend!!! I have one and absolutely love it!! Have you checked out the specs of the phone????

Advertisement