Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Dublin City Center

Options
  • 06-03-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

I know there are a few old thread regarding this but I'm looking for current details.

I've a few teeth that have been giving lots of pain {one already has a filling} and I'm looking for a good but still cheap dentist in Dublin city centre that hopefully is open on weekends.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dolly13

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    I know there are a few old thread regarding this but I'm looking for current details.

I've a few teeth that have been giving lots of pain {one already has a filling} and I'm looking for a good but still cheap dentist in Dublin city centre that hopefully is open on weekends.

Any ideas?

Annes Lane Dental Clinic on South Anne Street are great and they open on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Thanks,

/Off to buy another pack of 48 Ibuprofen....
    dolly13 wrote: »
    Annes Lane Dental Clinic on South Anne Street are great and they open on Saturday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres a dentist on the North Strand road, its near the corner of Nottingham street/North Strand Rd.

Also, Warm salt water followed by Nurefen Plus is best for a tooth ache.
    or any pain killer with codeine in it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dental Hospital on Linclon place have a clinic too.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I asked on here for recommendations on here a while back and lots of people saidL http://www.portobellodental.com/

I was so impressed with them - could not recommend them more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

For tooth pain, you can take Neurofen and Solpadeine. The two can be taken together, but not Neurofen plus.

I don't think 'dentist' and 'cheap' can really be associated with eachother tbh.. I've used Smiles on O'Connell Street the last couple of times I've had teeth problems. Very proffessional, I'd recommend them.

Advertisement