Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem installing music software: Nokia 5800

• 06-03-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I have been having problems installing the nokia 5800 music software on my pc, the installation screen says that the software has been installed but it is not on my computer, does it make a difference that i still have my sony errikson software on there? has any one else experienced any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The SE software should not be effecting it. What software are you trying to install, the music download store, or the nokia music manager which comes with Pc suite?

I wouldn't use either, and just sync it with windows media player, its much handier. You need to use the 'media transfer' rather than 'mass storage'

Hope this works out for you let me know how you get on

Advertisement