Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One world scam New Website Lunched

Options
  • 06-03-2009 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello to all the people that are actually fully awake in the world:rolleyes: want to know whats really goin on in the World check out <snip> irish website only launched last week....................:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

is that your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

If by fully awake you mean the most one-sided propagandist site I've seen in quite a while then yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barkers

its my mates site.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barkers

meglome wrote: »
    If by fully awake you mean the most one-sided propagandist site I've seen in quite a while then yes.

Propagandist??????????? one sided? ehh tink ya mean da main stream media drivelle thats shoved down everyones throath Thats owned by just 6 companys Monopoly r wat anyone?? but if u want to keep Following wat the all Truthfull all Powerfull Mainstream media tells ya Go rite ahead:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

barkers wrote: »
    Propagandist??????????? one sided? ehh tink ya mean da main stream media drivelle thats shoved down everyones throath Thats owned by just 6 companys Monopoly r wat anyone?? but if u want to keep Following wat the all Truthfull all Powerfull Mainstream media tells ya Go rite ahead:cool:

If you're going to preach, you really need to learn to spell first. How can you expect to be taken seriously?

I can see the advertisment now....
    "The Drivelle" 1930's motoring as it should be.....

Drivel, truthful, powerful, throat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Oh, and your friend has a section called "Interesting People" which contains "Jim Corr". That's the end of your credibility mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Don't come in here just to pimp your site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement