Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Walnuts?

• 06-03-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get French Walnuts in Dublin?

cozmik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Sorry, I can't answer your question. But just curious - why do they have to be French?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

rockbeer wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't answer your question. But just curious - why do they have to be French?

They're the best tasting walnuts I've ever put in my mouth! Seriously!

@rockbeer

Do you like walnuts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Yeah they're fantastic. Preferably roasted. I'm sure I've had French ones at some point but I never twigged a huge difference between them and others. Maybe you had an especially good batch. Or maybe I should pay more attention next time I get the chance.

rockbeer wrote: »
    I'm sure I've had French ones at some point but I never twigged a huge difference between them and others.

Then I'd say you probably have never had them rockbeer,trust me if you did you would immediately taste the difference. I know of a shop in Tipperary that sells them and the owner gets them directly from France but other than that I have not seen them anywhere else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement