Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIME to Throw out this Irish Government YES or NO ???

Options
  • 06-03-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

i think its about time with all this 2 billion they didnt know about and the likes ! they are full of BS if u ask me! that lenihan is a crooked f***er and Cowen is getting money in brown bags the last 10 years! they brought this country down to a level not seen since the crash of 29!!!
    its time for a new govt who might actually know how to run the country! and not have a 18 billion defecit! if this was a company it would be long since shut down!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭cm2000

john west wrote: »
    i think its about time with all this 2 billion they didnt know about and the likes ! they are full of BS if u ask me! that lenihan is a crooked f***er and Cowen is getting money in brown bags the last 10 years! they brought this country down to a level not seen since the crash of 29!!!
    its time for a new govt who might actually know how to run the country! and not have a 18 billion defecit! if this was a company it would be long since shut down!!!

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Brian Cowen or Brian Lenihan is corrupt? if not grow the hell up

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

While the first post doesn't have much credibility to it, I agree 100%.

Time to get them out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭cm2000

Flyer1 wrote: »
    While the first post doesn't have much credibility to it, I agree 100%.

Time to get them out...

Whatever your political persuasion do you really think we can afford to have a general election and all that goes with it when we are essentially in crisis management. This type of thing bogged Italian progress for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

cm2000 wrote: »
    Whatever your political persuasion do you really think we can afford to have a general election and all that goes with it when we are essentially in crisis management. This type of thing bogged Italian progress for years

Things won't be any better 2 years down the road, and we'll still be stuck with these ****wits in Leinster House. At least a general election will allow us to wipe the slate clean, and then maybe we can start putting a solid plan in place to get ourselves out of this mess, rather than putting taxes through the roof with a "lets try it again" budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

cm2000 wrote: »

Agreed, just look at the premier league, Fergie still top after all these years, while Chelsea and Liverpool flap around with different managers. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

While I appreciate the sentiment, we don't really need yet another "we hate the government" thread, particularly one that has managed to drift off-topic inside a handful of posts.

terminally,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement