Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio cd player corolla

Options
  • 06-03-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

radio cd player corolla
    I live in galway city and was wondering if someone might be able to help

I have a corolla 03 terra saloon.

The radio/cd unit on it is broke. the display is gone (it just lights up no display)and when u put a cd into it it rejects it and pops it bakc out (probably caused by the fact an infant decided to put a coin in it.

Basically want to know how to go about fixing this? who does this type of work and how much should it cost

anyone who can give advise it be brill? if you have any questions ask away and ill ans as best i can

cheers

Jonny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

The only person in west of Ireland who would be able to repair your radio is Pat Grace in Loughrea. He repaired mine a few weeks ago and I found him to be very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Buy a new stereo? If display is gone and cd rejects it will probably cost more to fix than a new stereo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

biko wrote: »
    Buy a new stereo? If display is gone and cd rejects it will probably cost more to fix than a new stereo.

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement