Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help- I think I am turning into my mother!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

i those in pennys moonbaby!! have they straps ??? i love them... my OH near wet himslef laughing when i undressed the other night....

another one is spending vouchers on house stuff!! when did le crueset become more important than benefit??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

MJOR wrote: »
    another one is spending vouchers on house stuff!! when did le crueset become more important than benefit??

+100000.

I was down at the Kildare Village outlet place last year and shunned the clothes/shoe shops - but was all over the kitchen-y and bed linen-y places.

Agree with Thaedyal that for a lot of us our mothers were our main female role model. I think that i'm reflecting and commenting on discovering traits within myself that remind me of my parents because it's a stage in accepting that i'm an adult, and also because it's a shock to the system to be in sync with my parents' generation. It truely was something that my 14/16 yr old self could never have envisioned happening!

Oh, and as we're being all adult and talking about household appliances - i *heart* my dyson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

LeCreuset has always been more important than Benefit.:)

i those in pennys moonbaby!! have they straps ??? i love them... my OH near wet himslef laughing when i undressed the other night....

:D Mine were a once off find in dunnes.
    Point me in the right direction if there are more to be found!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think I've started turning into my mother. I make tea at any given opportunity (which counts double because my surname is Doyle...), I bake when I get bored, I get irritated at pretty much anything on MTV... all of this and I'm only 24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think I've started turning into my mother. I make tea at any given opportunity (which counts double because my surname is Doyle...), I bake when I get bored, I get irritated at pretty much anything on MTV... all of this and I'm only 24.
    But the question has to be asked .......do ya make a good cup of tae .

Well ......do ya, do ya , do ya ,do ,do ya ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I do actually :)

Moonbaby wrote: »
    :D Mine were a once off find in dunnes.
    Point me in the right direction if there are more to be found!:pac:

€7 in penneys, they are confortable and practical

Advertisement