Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Mary Lou Knocked on My Door.....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

gaf1983 wrote: »
    Veering off the original post which was about a conversation the poster had with Mary Lou MacDonald, there is a story in today's Limerick Leader about an exchange between Sinn Féin's Maurice Quinlivan and Fianna Fáil's Willie O'Dea which reinforces the typical viewpoints that FF are involved in white-collar corruption while SF are tainted by (green?)-collar violence.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/Quinlivan-says-he-may-sue.5055559.jp

O'Dea's a lot smarter than people give him credit for. His brothel point did not claim that Quinlivan owned the apartment only that as the brother of the guy who owned it that he would have knowledge about it. Classic damage by association tactics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Darlie

jimmmy wrote: »
    Anyway, I have written enough on this subject- this is my last post on this thread.

Thank christ for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

gaf1983 wrote: »
    Veering off the original post which was about a conversation the poster had with Mary Lou MacDonald, there is a story in today's Limerick Leader about an exchange between Sinn Féin's Maurice Quinlivan and Fianna Fáil's Willie O'Dea which reinforces the typical viewpoints that FF are involved in white-collar corruption while SF are tainted by (green?)-collar violence.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/Quinlivan-says-he-may-sue.5055559.jp

God, I can't believe a Government minister could be so stupid as to make comments like this? Someone of this intellect is in a position of huge power in this country. Unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

nesf wrote: »
    Classic damage by association tactics.

As a member of Fianna Fail, O'Dea would know all about that. :rolleyes:

Advertisement