Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog day care facilities in Bray/Greystones?

Options
  • 06-03-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the dog day care facilities in Greystones/Bray area. (We live in Kilcoole).
    The thing is that we are planning to build an extension to our house. It will be obviously a lot of mess in the back garden during the construction, and now it is actually the place where our dog is during the day (while we are at work). The dog is in the house during the evening when we are back from work and also he sleeps in the house at night too.

Anyway, we want to find a place/person where we can drop our dog (medium-size Welsh terrier) during the day.
    Ideally, here is how it would work:
    - we drop the dog in the morning (appr. at 7.45am - 8.00am)
    - the dog hangs around the new place, maybe gets walked for 0,5h, etc.
    - we pick the dog up at night at 6.30pm.
    - we pay the agreed fee.

I think it might work for someone who has dogs already (thus the back garden is used to dogs) & is mainly at home during the day. Also it might interest someone who does a paid-for dog walking on a daily basis.

If you are that person, or know someone who can accommodate us in this situation, please let me know.

Thanks much in advance!
    Ivan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Thread locked as the same thread was already started in the Greystones forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement