Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Pay new price plan

• 06-03-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

After numerous texts a few phonecalls from these muppets they have finally decided to force everyone on the old plan onto the new one, after calling me only a week ago saying that i wouldn't have to change.

they have to give a months notice, that started yesterday.

the 18c landline calls and 5c mms was the only reason i'd stay really. i'm totally signing up for that meteor bill pay light thing now.

at least i got a years worth of decent priced calls out of them so i can't complain too much. i feel sorry for all the muppets who bought one of those locked 3 handsets though

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

towel401 wrote: »
    After numerous texts a few phonecalls from these muppets they have finally decided to force everyone on the old plan onto the new one, after calling me only a week ago saying that i wouldn't have to change.

they have to give a months notice, that started yesterday.

the 18c landline calls and 5c mms was the only reason i'd stay really. i'm totally signing up for that meteor bill pay light thing now.

at least i got a years worth of decent priced calls out of them so i can't complain too much. i feel sorry for all the muppets who bought one of those locked 3 handsets though

*whispers*
    There's already a thread on this on page 2

They still kick the other networks in the nads prepay data wise. Bless 'em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

long_b wrote: »
    *whispers*

They do. I'm glad I only use my 3 phone for the internet and the occasional short call to my gf, which is now dropping by 5c per minute :D

Now I think of it, I may never have sent a text from that number..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

long_b wrote: »
    *whispers*

oh sry, i only ever read page 3.

i`ll get by on the 250mB. before i used to waste the last of the bandwidth on seeding torrents when it was about to expire

kthxbai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

towel401 wrote: »
    they have finally decided to force everyone on the old plan onto the new one..

i'd expect it from Finna Fail... but from X, shocked...

Advertisement