Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Months holidays in Oz....how much roughly??

Options
  • 07-03-2009 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

Guys myself and a few mates are currently talking about getting over to Brisbane to meet up with another friend who is there until the end of the year. I'd like to think I could get a month over there, albeit with sacrifices for the rest of the year regarding work/other hols.

How much should I hope to put towards the holiday, in your opinion? I'm going to do a bit of shopping around over the next few weeks, but thought i'd put it to you guys first to get some perspective. Accomodation could quite possibly be sorted for us. Not sure yet though!

Basically, with flights/months hols factored in (my mate should have a car over there by then so transport should be ok), how much would you advise that I aim to bring over? Looks as if July/August will be the period of travel.

Advertisement