Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing FM09

Options
  • 07-03-2009 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Ok basically my PC which is very powerful machine is temporarily broken.I bought the new FM and want to play it straight away.Can you guys tell me if i install it and register it on my laptop will i still be able to install it on my PC in a couple of weeks.My laptop is much slower so dont want to waste it on laptop id rather wait.Answers greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

comewatmay wrote: »
    Ok basically my PC which is very powerful machine is temporarily broken.I bought the new FM and want to play it straight away.Can you guys tell me if i install it and register it on my laptop will i still be able to install it on my PC in a couple of weeks.My laptop is much slower so dont want to waste it on laptop id rather wait.Answers greatly appreciated.

yeah you can install it on the laptop and the desktop

Advertisement