Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Raw live 4th November at the o2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Im sure it will appear at 9.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, me neither. I'm hoping you can just access through Ticketmaster....

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

with any luck

>_< Anyone having any luck?

NO!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

yes! got ringside D row g. clicked the enrico eglaies presale on o2 and raw came up

>_< WHERE ARE THEY!

I have to go to college in 5 ;_;

Link?

• Advertisement

>_< Gah, credit card wouldn't go through. Try again Thursday morning.

:mad: :( ah sh*t man sorry to hear it.

Argh! :mad:

Block D, ROW 8.

Thank You Whiplash!:)

i'm just row in front of ya man. your very welcome. i was just on o2 blueroom a min before 9 and click the enrico eglasias link and when it came up it was for raw. i nearly fell out of my seat

I dont think ive ever came closer to having a heart attack. Im still breathless.

i'm excited as hell. for next months raw i'm in bock L!! this is first time ever to get ringside for wwe!! its cool ring side for wwe and other wrestling event in a space of a month! mental!

• Advertisement

I think I can breathe again......

i was panicing for a while too. O2 dropped the ball with not having a direct link. i tell ya ticketmaster must think i'm going to every event the have. in past week i've gotten tix for other wrestling def leppard and metallica! savings hit hard!lol

I probably shouldnt get so caught up for a house show, since I got Mania in a few weeks, but dammit, I always gotta try my best. Number 30, here I come! :D

Now, lets hope they add a 2nd night..............:cool:

if they add a second night good for them! hell if i'm coughing up another 80 quid

Its all worth it in the end. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ridiculous prices for a house show. We're always going to get ripped off when the WWE and UFC come over.

lol are you going for a wwe show world record?

Whiplash wrote: »
    lol are you going for a wwe show world record?
    No...............:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Are all seating areas available for purchase ... or have they really sold so much already that only seating left upstairs are at the edges?

Rest of the tickets go on sale Thursday. As far as I know they only open up so many for the preorder.

What I found hilarious was that the tickets I was offered this morning are THE EXACT SAME ONES I've got for the April show. I mean exact same; same row, same seats and all. Freaky.....

Ah well. I'll be on Thursday at 9 and hopefully I'll get even better seats :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

ShaneU wrote: »
    Ridiculous prices for a house show. We're always going to get ripped off when the WWE and UFC come over.

WWE yes, UFC no as the prices are always gonna be a little bit higher as you're attending a worldwide live PPV. If WWE held Summerslam over here, trust me, you'd be paying a lot more than you're paying for their show at the o2, or what UFC charged. UFC's only really high prices were for the ringside area.

And if you ever sat ringside at UFC, you'd know why. Dana, Joe Rogan, Bruce Buffer and any of the guys that are sitting at ringside always treat the ringsiders with a lot of respect, anytime there's an interval or if there's time before the show goes live, they'll always go over and talk to you briefly and stand for a photo op. With UFC ringside, you definitely get your moneys worth.

Good luck seeing Vinny Mac doing that at ANY WWE show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have a presale code if anyone wants it, theres still bottom tiered seats avail, will try to get ringside on thur though, dunno why the o2 blueroom wasnt updated this morning they dropped the ball with that one alright, I had a woman ring giving out but luckily the link updated at the time so it all worked out, plus we had a good chat about how great Orton is lol

Right, twenty minutes till Attempt #2...>_>

They'll announce a 2nd date as soon as this one sells out anyway so I wouldnt worry bout not getting great seats, I dont think they've ever just played 1 night over here

Ringside E row A:D yay!

• Advertisement

Block D, Row B. O_O YESSSSS!

So much better than the so called priority seating ;;>_>

The trick is to pick the exact section you want, dont go for this "best available" shyte as it'll give you tiered ones, I wasnt going to go but I couldnt pass up front row seats never sat ringside for WWE

Still no sign of a 2nd night......uowsad2oz6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

Still no sign of a 2nd night......uowsad2oz6.gif

There is still plenty of tickets left for the show so i doubt there will be a second show. With the recession i doubt many familes would be able to shell out €300 on tickets when they have yet to even go to the shows iN April.

Give it time....

I have faith in a 2nd night.

Give it time....

I have faith in a 2nd night.

They have only sold 3,000 for the show so far

Its still early days.......

Ive got my fingers crossed. :(

Your better off spending your money on a cheap flight to the UK and see RAW or Smackdown tv taping instead of going to see 2 house shows which will have slightly different matches.

Your better off spending your money on a cheap flight to the UK and see RAW or Smackdown tv taping instead of going to see 2 house shows which will have slightly different matches.
    I may well do that if a 2nd night aint announced. A Belfast show could be announced I guess.

• Advertisement

I think WWE are pushing their luck selling tickets like this. But of course, the tickets will be heavily advertised and plugged at the show in april. After that show, i imagine the november one will sell thousands more.

They have only sold 3,000 for the show so far

:O Really?

And I#m really excited now. Second row means there should be NO reason for anyone to stand in front of me <_<

I hope the O2 has a better policy than the Point when it comes to fat kids standing on their chairs, & parents holding up their annoying little kids. :mad:

I think WWE are pushing their luck selling tickets like this. But of course, the tickets will be heavily advertised and plugged at the show in april. After that show, i imagine the november one will sell thousands more.

Hmm, I wonder will the pull a stunt like the time they ran an angle with Cena, Angle and JBL and then announced they'd have a rematch next year with Stone Cold as the ref.

That pissed me off so much, cause that show was during my J.Cert exams so I couldn't go. I HATE inter-house show angles. They did it with JBL's "For One Night Only" return to the ring for a match against Taker >_<

I hope the O2 has a better policy than the Point when it comes to fat kids standing on their chairs, & parents holding up their annoying little kids. :mad:

Good luck! We were beside a drunk guy thinking he was a fighter and maiming his girlfriend every 20 minutes at UFC in January and Security stood beside us and did jack sh*t about it, despite the fact that he nearly fell over the barrier twice!

Hmm, I wonder will the pull a stunt like the time they ran an angle with Cena, Angle and JBL and then announced they'd have a rematch next year with Stone Cold as the ref.

That pissed me off so much, cause that show was during my J.Cert exams so I couldn't go. I HATE inter-house show angles. They did it with JBL's "For One Night Only" return to the ring for a match against Taker >_<

I was doing my Junior Cert aswell, didnt stop me from going!;)

My priorities are probably in the wrong place, but,....meh.

• Advertisement

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Good luck! We were beside a drunk guy thinking he was a fighter and maiming his girlfriend every 20 minutes at UFC in January and Security stood beside us and did jack sh*t about it, despite the fact that he nearly fell over the barrier twice!

Somehow I thought my hopes would be destroyed.

Im gonna take the law into my own hands if a fat kid gets in my way.

Somehow I thought my hopes would be destroyed.

Im gonna take the law into my own hands if a fat kid gets in my way.

I'll visit you in hospital after his father destroys you. ;)

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I'll visit you in hospital after his father destroys you. ;)

:eek:

Thanks,...I guess.

What makes you think I Couldnt take his father? Nothing will get in my way if my view is disrupted, I can be very vocal you know.....

What makes you think I Couldnt take his father? Nothing will get in my way if my view is disrupted, I can be very vocal you know.....

Erm, without getting personal here, because that's really not my aim, but it as obvious as the nose on Triple H's face.

But you have your bebo page at the end of every post. Now do you really want me to answer this (very loaded) question? Or shall we agree that it has already been answered? ;):D

Touche ShawnRaven,.....

But keep in mind I will not be alone in my quest, I always have back up....;):cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement