Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Raw live 4th November at the o2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I hope the O2 has a better policy than the Point when it comes to fat kids standing on their chairs, & parents holding up their annoying little kids. :mad:

trust me man i worked in the point for alot of the last few wwe events and after a while when 2,000+ people ringside stop listenin to ya theres nothing much you can do....we coulod only keep going over and over to them but then we have to walk infront of other people hence becoming part of the problem....in my experience the adults are worse than the kids!

and ya cant kick them out coz otherwise they would be on to joe duffy faster than their kid can say "you can't see me"
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Erm, without getting personal here, because that's really not my aim, but it as obvious as the nose on Triple H's face.

But you have your bebo page at the end of every post. Now do you really want me to answer this (very loaded) question? Or shall we agree that it has already been answered? ;):D

that was possibly the best burn ever....done in the best way ever! classy, funny and it was a burn! SR i tip my hat to you! *tips hat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Touche ShawnRaven,.....

But keep in mind I will not be alone in my quest, I always have back up....;):cool:

I'm so gonna stop now, before i get myself into trouble by taking this waaaay off topic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

This must be insult Kane-N-Nite day.....:(

This must be insult Kane-N-Nite day.....:(

Sorry man, but you ran into that one faster than Sonia O'Sullivan's feces down her leg on an olympic run.

But to your credit, you can take a joke, so kudos. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theniall

Got Block G Row 2 :)

And I'm going to the first night of the April shows, such a good year for Irish wrestling fans :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Does anyone know where the wrestlers usually stay when they're over here?

krudler wrote: »

ALERT THE MEDIA! The stalk squad are out. :)

hang around the westbury, the last time SD was over taker told the body gueard to fcuk off and went for a wander, came back to the westbury buckled at around 4am which is why he was so shocklingly bad the next night, when it was the brothers of destruction vs kennedy and jbl :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

krudler wrote: »

We've already tried to figure that out for last year.
    Do a search. Cant remember if anyone actually managed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Could just hang around the o2 and follow the tour buses lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

hang around the westbury, the last time SD was over taker told the body gueard to fcuk off and went for a wander, came back to the westbury buckled at around 4am which is why he was so shocklingly bad the next night, when it was the brothers of destruction vs kennedy and jbl :pac:

Sure that wasnt just because of Kennedy and JBL? :P

If I was as bad in the ring as Taker and Kane are, i'd want to drink myself f*cking silly too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Bang on there ShawnRaven I drank myself silly so I wouldn't have to watch them. How Kane still has a Job is a mystery to me, the guy bores the tears out of me as for the Deadman its about time someone laid him to rest please Shawn do it for me you owe me over Bret

no actually kane had to almost carry the match! while taker was hungover to fcuk, doubled over on the apron, head in his arms on the turnbuckle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

no actually kane had to almost carry the match! while taker was hungover to fcuk, doubled over on the apron, head in his arms on the turnbuckle!

Kane carried a match that will be the day the guy has spent the last 8 years trying to convince people he can wrestle and then the one thing he had going for him he took it off the mystery of the mask

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    Kane carried a match that will be the day

i say carried.....it was an abortion of a match that ended with a double chokeslam (which i dont even think taker was lifting kennedy) but it could have been far worse....especially for the headline match i would have been disgusted if i had to pay to see that! (i worked at the point so i WAS paid to be there! :p )

Advertisement