Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very hard to find a towbar fitter in the county!!!

Options
  • 07-03-2009 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

tried every where,MG in tuam put me onto m.geoghegan tuam (does it but not the wiring,no good to me!).
    Anyone know where i can get one fitted electrics and all for a good price?
    willing to travel an hour or so,as i am in loughrea.
    thanks
    john:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I know my local mechanic will fit one as i've sounded him out about fitting one for me. He has said it could cost about €300 supply and fit depending on how much work it would take to fit on a particular car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

The Tyre and Exhaust place under Calbro fitted and wired one to a Focus for me a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

leex wrote: »
    The Tyre and Exhaust place under Calbro fitted and wired one to a Focus for me a few years ago.

any idea of the price?
    thanks
    john
    saw them on ebay for £110 delivered!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

There is a guy, Lyons near woodford that would probably do it, don't have his number but he is in the phone book!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

any idea of the price?
    thanks
    john
    saw them on ebay for £110 delivered!

Was 8 years ago - can't remember the price. Give them a buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kqcregg

Advance pitstop fitted one for me a few years back. Just called with make and model and priced over the phone. Wired and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

tried every where,MG in tuam put me onto m.geoghegan tuam (does it but not the wiring,no good to me!).
    Anyone know where i can get one fitted electrics and all for a good price?
    willing to travel an hour or so,as i am in loughrea.
    thanks
    john:(

just got mine fitted and wired in Marcus' garage Loughcutra, ennis road just beyond gort
    very happy with it

Advertisement