Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening up My Kid's MMA Classes Again

Options
  • 07-03-2009 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Due to a few spaces freeing up on my under 16 and under 11s programmes, the classes are open to new members again.

I had made a decision not to advertise these classes for a while because I prefer to teach kids in smaller groups, but there have been a couple of graduates into the other programmes as well as a couple of drop outs so there are now a few spaces available.

Kids age 5-11 do two days per week, one pure BJJ on Tuesday, and one mix class on a Thursday where they do some basic gymnastics, strength and flexibility work and wrestling or boxing. It's great fun and the emphasis is on fun, friendship and activeness.

Teenagers aged 12-16 do 2 or 3 days per week depending on the kid. Tuesday is BJJ, Thursday MMA and Saturday is strength work depending on the kid's stage of development. We already have some graduates from this programme competing or training with the seniors so it's been a massive success.

So if you have a child who would like to have a go in a fun class with basically a big child teaching them (that's me) give me a shout on 085-8320174 or mail komartialarts[at]gmail.com

Advertisement