Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Car Hire UK

Options
  • 07-03-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Looking to hire a car in the UK in July.

I'm looking for some cheap car rental deals / companies?

Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

www.moneysupermarket.co.uk compares across many of the car hire companies including avis, budget, easycar etc. I got a great quote from Avis for the week starting Easter Monday. I'm going to buy the excess insurance from a different company which works out around £15 . I'm getting a small car (Ford Fiesta) from Monday - Saturday for £110 - that includes two booster seats so not bad at all. Am hiring from Gatwick - know from bitter experience that some of the car hire companies can be a bit remote from the airport (we booked with budget the last time and had a long wait for the shuttle bus to bring us to where the car was!) so that is worth checking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Have booked through ebookers twice in last 6 months for UK. Would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭cottager83

Folks can somebody tell me can u pick up a car in one airport and drop it off in another?heading to Bristol next month but will be coming home from Birmingham?thanks

Advertisement