Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mark 1 Fiesta

• 07-03-2009 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

HI,

I have a 1981 Fiesta bobcat. Started to restore it last year but events have taken over. Original Irish Reg car.
    Car needs repair to driver side inner wing and to floor pans. I have all the repair panels to suit and they will go with the car. Also have a new drivers wing ready to weld on.

I drove the car before starting the restoration and the engine, clutch, gearbox and drives were all perfect. Lovely little engine in fact.

Interior is original and in good nick. I have taken the seats out to keep them from going damp.

I now need to move on this little car. Its far too good to break in my opinion and they are beginning to get scarce on the roads.

First €400 secures. (The new repair panels alone are worth over €150.)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Where are you?Have you any pics of her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭trevorbrady

I learned to drive in my mum's 82 Mk1 Fiesta, I loved that car!!

best of luck with the sale :)

They are a great little motor,abot as simple a FWD car you can get really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm im interested... pics are needed ofcourse. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

Sure,

here are a few before and during restoration pics.

FIESTABOBCAT001.jpg

FIESTABOBCAT008.jpg

bobcat021.jpg

bobcat019.jpg

picture 3 is pretty much how she is now.

New wing (included) and weld floor pans (also included)to finish for paint.

bobcat022.jpg

bobcat010.jpg

• Advertisement

Pics Added

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

new front splitters needed aswell...

tbh i was offered a clean driving one for 750.... this ones not less then 2k's work to make her useable ( high standards... new tyres, engines and more then likely paint aswell... it All adds up... 2k is just leverage as you always o over budget )

i retract my interest.

No probs S.I.R.

She needs a bit of work alright. If anyone is interested in it as a project or for parts, just leave a message.

thanks,

Unfit.

I have to ask,whats its reg?:)

Galway reg. RIM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement