Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is the problem with mininova

Options
  • 07-03-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Has anyone gotten onto it lately, is it just me or is it as slow as s**t, if you do manage to get on. Not Download just access the site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

working ok for me apart from some problem where it drives firefox mental and the cpu goes up to 100% on my pc
    now the pirate bay is where there's problems but that's of topic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Sevenie wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten onto it lately, is it just me or is it as slow as s**t, if you do manage to get on. Not Download just access the site?

According to their twitter twit, they are "getting DDoSed again... This time from Germany and Argentina"

Earlier in the week, it was "servers in China, Argentina, Romania and Chile" doing the attacks.

I assume the mods would not like me to suggest alternatives...

Just trying it now and its brown bread and or mad slow
    I got a try isohunt when I couldn't find something earlier :S

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

thats ok, I thought it was just me. It was irritating the s**t out of me was fixing to put the laptop through the window.

Sevenie wrote: »
    thats ok, I thought it was just me. It was irritating the s**t out of me was fixing to put the laptop through the window.

lol i know the feeling and your trying everything and getting no where.@ least you and many other people know whats up now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Not sure about discussing this, so closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement