Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non- Nationals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

veronica wrote: »
    I suppose u will be out supporting the Cork diva's tomorrow @ Kennedy Park.
    Get a Life.
    :pac::pac::pac:

The Cork Divas have ruined this country.

I say we go burn some books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭veronica

"We" the Irish who made this country and u and your wife are now sponging off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Phsyche wrote: »
    I don't think the OP will ever have a decent discussion with you Mena as it seems she doesn't even bother reading the replies to her posts.

She sounds like my mother in law gossiping with the neigbour without having ever read a newspaper in her life.

I agree but I will not let this bile go unchallenged.

djpbarry is Irish. His wife is not. Not so black and white anymore is it?

On top of that, you've just assumed djpbarry is unemployed and on benefits. Are you really this blinkered?

Definitely a wum.

Probably got turned down for a ride by a black man, and I don't mean a taxi driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MySelf56

When did working is becoming sponging off??!! Please can i have something what ever you are smoking!! Do you read any bodies replies or just dont have capability of reading??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Go tell that to the Dutch, French, Germans, Belgians, Luxemburgers etc who paid for just about every bit of useable infrastructure in Ireland and kept the place on life support in the seventies and eighties when the same club that's screwed up the national banking system was making a mess of the country.

By the way, if you're also talking about the main Irish cities I also have to disappoint you on that level. They were originally created, fair enough bar a few exceptions, by the Scandinavians and the Brits over the last few centuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Veronica....while I agreed with your points regarding that more money needs to be invested in the needy here in Ireland, i.e Rape Crisis Centre, Simon Shelter, ISPCC, they are seriously under funded organisations who do so much work, I feel you need to expand on the points you are trying to make because you are not getting your points across. You don't come across as a troll but rather someone who is ranting and raving and making no valid points whatsoever. I'm being educated here myself as I have been away from Ireland for quite some time, thanks Mena/Dannyboy83. Now let's start afresh (I hope).

But can't u see your wife has robbed an Irish person of a job.Surely u could have married an Irish woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

They were originally created, fair enough bar a few exceptions, by the Scandinavians and the Brits over the last few centuries.

No they didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

OK now its gone to far IMO. Time for the ban hammer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

But can't u see your wife has robbed an Irish person of a job.Surely u could have married an Irish woman.

Oh hang on now. Are you suggesting that people not be allowed to marry whomsoever they please? Really, this is taking a scary slant to say the least. How do you justify this?

ongarite wrote: »
    OK now its gone to far IMO. Time for the ban hammer!
    Agree, I think the most trolles poster i ever seen. :D

Is that why you're angry?
    Because you cannot find an Irish husband?

Do you think it may be something to do with your attitude?
    Perhaps the problem is closer to home?

Everybody makes mistakes, thats why pencils have erasers.
    The important thing is to learn from your mistakes, don't be doomed to repeat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Veronica, (why have you given yourself a girl's name when you clearly are a bitter unintelligent bloke?), you are talking about human beings who mostly have a right to be here to try and make a better life for themselves. What's wrong with you? Would you like it if you had to emigrate and deal with ignorant xenophobes like yourself? Get a life.

Right all of you think I am on something which I am not. I have a son who suffers from Autism who is now in his twenties he never got an education until he was 12 and then was thrown out when he reached 18 even though he has a mental age of 6-9 years. I am furious when I see others come into this country and get special teachers to teach them english while families with special needs get no respite and my childs services being cut and other by 1million this year. Everyone has the right to work....but I had to fight for everything for my child but others just come here from other countries and take and take and take. so u can judge me if u want as some kind of loon but the playing pitch is not level and do not even pretend to know what I am going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭pcardin

OMG. I think is time for mod to ban this person from boards. :eek:

Right all of you think I am on something which I am not. I have a son who suffers from Autism who is now in his twenties he never got an education until he was 12 and then was thrown out when he reached 18 even though he has a mental age of 6-9 years. I am furious when I see others come into this country and get special teachers to teach them english while families with special needs get no respite and my childs services being cut and other by 1million this year. Everyone has the right to work....but I had to fight for everything for my child but others just come here from other countries and take and take and take. so u can judge me if u want as some kind of loon but the playing pitch is not level and do not even pretend to know what I am going through.

Sorry, but the fact that you've had a hard life doesn't give you an excuse to be a fascist xenophobe.
    Have an autistic son, YOU should be pushing for equality, MORE than anyone else.
    You're argument is with FIANNA FAIL. NOT with immigrants, who come here to work and CONTRIBUTE to our system.

If my GF has to go back to Russia because of Fascists like you, then I'm leaving and taking ALL of my tax money with me.
    That way, your son and many like him will NEVER have a chance at education

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Im sickened to hear an Irish person extoll the virtues of the BNP...

Funny, i was thinking BNP myself reading through the first few pages and then the OP mentions them.

This thread should be locked imo, there is no debate here, this is just a viscous, venemous rant

(By the way my GF is german, working here paying taxes. Is she non-national enough for you to hate or is it just non eu citizens you have a problem with. I'm just curious to know the boundries of your ire)

He never had a chance anyway...and all the parties were the same they were all in power during his early years.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

But can't u see your wife has robbed an Irish person of a job.
    No, she didn't. She works for an organisation that provides extra-curricular education for kids in (mostly) inner-city schools in Dublin. The job had been advertised for almost 4 months when she applied, i.e. nobody else wanted it. She also took a significant pay-cut to take up the new position.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Yes people we must keep the blood line pure :rolleyes: Come on this is getting ridiculous..

So u are saying if I am correct she undercut another person to get the job?

He never had a chance anyway...and all the parties were the same they were all in power during his early years.

Does it not occur to you, that the people who insist on immigrants be sent home and looking after them greedy selves, would be the LEAST likely people to give a toss about your son?

Will you just stop talking children education. Still you dont have valid point though. As far as I know all the children goto same school, Bloddy FF in govt. is cutting special needs teachers in some schools but never increased special teachers for non-nationals or english teachers.

Even “Irish Sun” dont make that kind accusation?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

WTF! No if you read it again, she took on her current job which pays less than her old job used to.

Back to trolling again, can't help herself..

You have basic comprehension abilities, don't you?

He said NOBODY ELSE WANTED THE JOB AFTER 4 MONTHS!

She left a BETTER PAID JOB to TAKE A JOB NOBODY ELSE WANTED.

I don't know the reasons, but you could hardly read GREED between those lines, could you?

Well, you probably could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Its amazing how quickly some people forget the amount of Irish that emmigrated in the past and are doing so again.

Should they all be kicked out of the respective countries and sent home too.

This is a farce...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Basic problem is that the social welfare payments are too high. That includes Irish people who receive them.

I can't figure out if:

A) shes on a wind up

or

B) serious but just exceedingly dense

• Advertisement

But they are not cutting Non-National teachers only Special needs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement