Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non- Nationals

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

veronica wrote: »
    But they are not cutting Non-National teachers only Special needs.

Even if thats the case, what the hell does that have to do with the immigrants?

Since when did Lech Kaczynski run the Irish Parliament?

Thats like me venting against autistic people because my motor tax has sky rocketed, its beyond sense or reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭pcardin

Right all of you think I am on something which I am not. I have a son who suffers from Autism who is now in his twenties he never got an education until he was 12 and then was thrown out when he reached 18 even though he has a mental age of 6-9 years. I am furious when I see others come into this country and get special teachers to teach them english while families with special needs get no respite and my childs services being cut and other by 1million this year. Everyone has the right to work....but I had to fight for everything for my child but others just come here from other countries and take and take and take. so u can judge me if u want as some kind of loon but the playing pitch is not level and do not even pretend to know what I am going through.
    I'm sorry for this disaster in your family but your lack of knowledge is still abstruse. I am non-national living in Ireland more than 3 Years already but I never experienced any special benefits and nothing was easy comming for me. What you are saying is an absolute idiotism. I did not steal any job. I've got the job which wasn't taken from any irish person. I was working in beginning for 3 times smaler wage than Irish people get for the same job even despite I am 4 times better qualified. Thanks God I'm ok now but I worked really hard and proved myself. I don't feel myself guilty for anything. I am paying taxes here, I am spending all my money here and still I am attacked from you! We all are sorry for you but you should understand that is nobodies fault that you feel so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭veronica

No wind up and u can insult me all u like...water of a ducks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

gebbel wrote: »
    Veronica, (why have you given yourself a girl's name when you clearly are a bitter unintelligent bloke?),

Do a post search. A bitter Cork taxi driver.

Lets be clear,
    you have insulted everyone else
    and some of us have retaliated.

The fact that you are serious is genuinely worrying.

Can I ask you a question?
    What have you ever done to try change conditions for your son?
    And why did you hide behind your original argument if this is your point?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Serenity Now!

"We" the Irish who made this country and u and your wife are now sponging off.

My grandmother is a Holocaust survivor from Greece who was one of the very few refugees allowed to settle here in 1944.
    She has done more work for this country than your sitting at a keyboard typing anonymously whatever jealous, twisted, xenophobic and racist tosh that springs to what you call a mind.

She's still alive and even with Alzheimer's has a greater grip on reality than your chippy self, judging by your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

The fact that you consider yourself impervious to insult does not confer on you a right to be insulting to or about others.

Please go away.

mikemac wrote: »
    Do a post search. A bitter Cork taxi driver.

Any chance to find out the reg?

I will tell my friends and family in Cork to boycott.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭veronica

what do u mean by a disaster in my family excuse me my sons is no disaster as u put it. But I am sure u read the newspapers listen to the radio watch Tv...do u not know that thousands of Irish people are losing there jobs and u are still here. why cant u go home surely u can get a job there or if not claim a benefit.

what do u mean by a disaster in my family excuse me my sons is no disaster as u put it. But I am sure u read the newspapers listen to the radio watch Tv...do u not know that thousands of Irish people are losing there jobs and u are still here. why cant u go home surely u can get a job there or if not claim a benefit.

The only disaster for your son was having a bigot like yourself for a parent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MySelf56

Surely the other poster said, he is taken job on the market which no Irish person wouldn't like to do that job? get it..
    I wonder do you read news or watch tv ur self??

why cant u go home surely u can get a job there or if not claim a benefit.

Excuse me, but this is his home.

Why can't you go educate yourself and try to do some good for the world?

lets take the Polish they spend nothing here they even have their own supermarkets wire money home and benefits. They bring in dangerous cars onto our roads no NCT, No Tax, No repairs, taken money out of this state and into their own they don't care about us they only care about themselves.

Fcuking pathetic.

Are you worried because some Polish guy is giving you competition at the Taxi Rank?
    Whats all this BS about your autistic son?

You can't even make a good argument, just hide behind a pack of lies.

Loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Just as well all those "non-national" countries like Britain and the US didn't adopt such an enthusiastic mass deportation policy of the Irish in the 80s and 90s. Many non-nationals I know are working in jobs Irish people refused to take. Part of the reason for that is the now over-generous welfare system but a lot of it was chasing the dragon of the Celtic Tiger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This thread has run its course.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Indeed and it has.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement