Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Contractor Prices in Kilkenny

Options
  • 07-03-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

I'm buying a site to build a house around 5 miles from Kilkenny. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any building contractors and their prices per square foot? Don't fancy direct labour as I'm new to the building lark and fancy someone else doing the lion's share of the work. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Littlestar01

Rega wrote: »
    I'm buying a site to build a house around 5 miles from Kilkenny. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any building contractors and their prices per square foot? Don't fancy direct labour as I'm new to the building lark and fancy someone else doing the lion's share of the work. Cheers

Hi, there is a builders in KK called Paddy Raggett Homes, there r out on the Waterford Rd. I have used them to build my house & i found them very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

We used LMD Construction to build our house and found them very good. John was the guy we dealt with 086 8530337

www.builder-kilkenny.com/.

Advertisement