Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMI v Independent Colleges

Options
  • 07-03-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I have to decide between a course in the Communications and Management Institute and Independent Colleges. Both courses look quite similar so can anyone advise me as to which college is better? Anyone have any experience of either?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 natalija

Crubeens wrote: »
    I have to decide between a course in the Communications and Management Institute and Independent Colleges. Both courses look quite similar so can anyone advise me as to which college is better? Anyone have any experience of either?

Hi
    I dont know anything about independent colleges as they are new. I completed a course with cmi last year and was recommended by a friend . I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lecturers are really insightful and really know their stuff. Cmi staff were really helpful. I had to postpone one of my exams and they allowed me to sit at a later date which was great as I was really worried about that. If you need any more info about this college let me know, they are my number one choice.

Advertisement