Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value Sushi in Cork?

• 07-03-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I'm looking to get some Sushi w/Wasabi sauce, especially crab sushi. I get it in the English market but it's quite expensive and costs me 7 euros for 8 pieces. Is there anywhere I can get cheaper Sushi? Is there a brand that's sold in Dunnes/Tescos/Supervalue that might be more affordable? And where would I get the Wasabi?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

You can get Wasabi in the English Market - there's an Asian food shop there that has all the necessary ingredients for making sushi, which brings me on to my next point:

Make your own. It's easy. It's cheaper, fresher (might be a new experience to you if you buy sushi from supermarkets..), and has all the ingredients that you want in it. Making norimaki is pretty basic, trust me.

An alternative place to buy ingredients is the CX asian cash and carry off the tramore road.

Advertisement