Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoiding N4 toll-bridge

Options
  • 07-03-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi, sorry if this in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to more appropriate spot.

Anyway, im about to drive from mayo to leixlip and i really don't want to pay a fiver (van) each way. Money is tight.

can anyone give me directions to avoid

thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi stay on the m4 until you see a sing off for Kinegad take that exit follow the sings to kilcock and get back on the M4 at Kilcock

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Beaucoupfish

Thanks PM, you're very kind. fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

It more like 2.50 each way. Its well worth it to be honest. It can take 20 - 30mins off journey time. Less stressful driving. More certain arrival time and I usually save the difference in petrol anyway due to the more direct route and the effortless cruise compared to stop start driving on the old route.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Jaysus times really are hard when people are looking for ways to dodge toll bridges!!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

mickdw wrote: »
    It more like 2.50 each way.
    Not for a van, it isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

Didn't realise it was a toll-bridge.

Advertisement