Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

St Patricks Parade

• 07-03-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

ANY BODY DRIVING THERE CLASSIC CARS IN A ST PADDYS PRADE :p AND WHERE ???????:pac::pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Aye..casleisland in kerry,ill have two of them out all going well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭mountain

yep,

i will be in the clonakilty parade, west cork club normally have a good turn out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Southern Volks Folks usually have a spot in the Dublin parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭xxxevelinexxx

im headin to the one in newbridge,my morris is stripted down 2 the last,so im headin with the boyfriend :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

im headin to the one in newbridge,my morris is stripted down 2 the last,so im headin with the boyfriend :P
    What classic does he drive?What work are you doing to the minor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Pagoda113

The Limerick club are meeting in Ballyneety at 11 Am on the morning of the 17th, and going out to Bruff - meeting with the Charleville club and going for a short drive. Lunch is planned for the golf club in Charleville and straight back to Bruff to participate in the parade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

mountain wrote: »
    yep,

i will be in the clonakilty parade, west cork club normally have a good turn out.

I'm not sure yet... either Clonakilty or Ballincollig...

What will you be driving mountain?

i live in clon... member of WCVC

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MorrisCooper

The Irish Mini Owners Club will be taking part in 2 parades, Ballina Co. Mayo and Mallow Co. Cork.

What classic does he drive?What work are you doing to the minor?
    Hi there ,he drives a 66 ford mustang its cool ,:Dmy car needs so much work :(,as soon as i post 25 messages ill be let post pics ,or you can check out my bebo ,morrism56 ,its on public

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

My cousin will be driving his '84 Reliant Rialto in the parade in Kells I think it is. I'll have to check though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I'll be at the Newbridge gig too!

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I'll be at the Newbridge gig too!
    Are you drivin or a specator ????:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

You're all brave men, that slow driving and stopping plays hell with old cars. We'll be having a few vintage tractors from the South Leitrim West Cavan vintage tractor club in teh Ballinamore, Leitrim parade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭mustang68

cian1500ww wrote: »
    You're all brave men, that slow driving and stopping plays hell with old cars.

Good point, make sure you have ample water in the system, your fan works ok and be prepared to turn the heater on full blast to keep the temp down.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭granadamad

nope, cant drink and drive :)

Are you drivin or a specator ????:confused:

3as099.jpg

granadamad wrote: »
    nope, cant drink and drive :)
    i know ,you will only spill it;);)

are you goin with the lads from the amci ????

are you goin with the lads from the amci ????

Sure am! Been tryin' to work that one out actually! You're Clive's Gf, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

that trans am is my dream classic car..i feckn love them.....maybe in the future i hope, is it a 79?

• Advertisement

that trans am is my dream classic car..i feckn love them.....maybe in the future i hope, is it a 79?

79 403 ci (6.6) Oldsmobile engine - real growl outta her! Ya on the lookout at the moment? Good time - great deals to be had on classic toys right now as expendable income ain't what it used to be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

79 403 ci (6.6) Oldsmobile engine - real growl outta her! Ya on the lookout at the moment? Good time - great deals to be had on classic toys right now as expendable income ain't what it used to be!

jesus i'd love to have a look at it some time...it looks mint and you cant beat the sound of that 6.6..not really on the look out as we're just finishing building a new house but you never know all the same...i was looking at some in the classic american magazine

jesus i'd love to have a look at it some time...it looks mint and you cant beat the sound of that 6.6..not really on the look out as we're just finishing building a new house but you never know all the same...i was looking at some in the classic american magazine

If it's the most recent issue you will find an article on the AMCI (American Muscle Cars Ireland). The picture is a gang of the club members around my Tranny.

Back on topic - you can see loads of these cars at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Newbridge next Tuesday!

Sure am! Been tryin' to work that one out actually! You're Clive's Gf, yeah?
    yea you got that rite ,for all his sins:D im hopin i can go but i might have to work :(but clive will def be there :D

Hope to see yiz there so Eve! ;)

Advertisement