Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere I can find out the price of new apartments online?

Options
  • 07-03-2009 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

I was looking at apartments in places in dublin such as herbeton and adelaide square and alexandra walk. I went onto the websites for these complexes but they tell you everything except the one thing you want to know- price. I really don't want to call them up because I know they won't give me the price straight out, they'll want to know all my details and then bug me for the next 6 months trying to see me a place. So is the prices for these apartments available anywhere online or would anyone on here know the prices of 1 or 2 bed apartments in these places? Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

They all have price lists to pick up during viewing times. In relation to herberton one beds are from about 200k, 2 beds from about 250k.

I have a price list from about 2 weeks ago so obviously not totally up to date on what is still available but no problem answerin any questions in relation to the info i have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

havana wrote: »
    They all have price lists to pick up during viewing times.

Thanks but I don't want to waste my time travelling to these places only to find out the prices are out of my range.
    havana wrote: »
    In relation to herberton one beds are from about 200k, 2 beds from about 250k.

I have a price list from about 2 weeks ago so obviously not totally up to date on what is still available but no problem answerin any questions in relation to the info i have

What did you think of the herbeton place, any good? What was the area like?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

I love the area. Will always have those who'll knock it but i've lived in dublin 8 for about 9 years and can't imagine living anywhere else. Am buying in herberton so that should tell you. I think its a lovely development. I looked at quite a few places and just kept coming back to this. Primarily because of location but also i think the apartments have a lovely finish. Most do these days i suppose but i think these are lovely and bright. And all the appliances included is a bonus.

The area is so close to town and places such as the memorial park and imma- two of my favourite places. Rialto is a grand little village too. I think its a great area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Is this what you are looking for: www.daft.ie/1384400
    Herberton will comprise a mix of residential apartments and duplex houses, select retail units, commercial space, a leisure centre and all weather playing pitches. Herberton is being jointly developed by two of Irelands most respected property companies - Maplewood Homes and P.Elliott & Co.
    One bedroom apartments from €165,000. Two bedroom apartments from €230,000

Advertisement