Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worth holding on to or not

• 07-03-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok i have a gf, i used to love her not sure now though

dated for 15 months, last two have been really difficult

she thinks ilike somebody else, i do

that someone else is her best friend who likes me back, we discussed it

going on a once and a lifetime trip to the states

gf will be there so will her best friend

best friend and i have decided to leave things be and not do anything

my question is what to do, break up or remain together, trip could be horrible if we're together, trip could be horrible if we're apart.

ps we've been fighting about her best friend mostly

Break up or stay together 0 votes

Break up
    0%
    stay together
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Don't post polls on PI.

If you're putting your relationship to a public vote my advice is hold off, stay away from her friend til after the trip, break up.

I feel sorry for your gf to be honest, she has neither a boyfriend or a best friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Silverfish wrote: »
    If you're putting your relationship to a public vote my advice is hold off, stay away from her friend til after the trip, break up.

I feel sorry for your gf to be honest, she has neither a boyfriend or a best friend.

+1
    You can't ask others to decide your fate via poll. You clearly don't care for your gf, and she knows it. You could wait til after the trip and break up if you like. As you said beforehand it might not go well. Either way it's going to be horrible. Don't go near the friend until you've broken up with your gf.
    I echo silverfishes sympathies to your gf.

Advertisement