Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microdermal on the hand

Options
  • 07-03-2009 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I was thinking of getting a microdermal / dermal anchor on my hand. Any suggestions with placement as i know with the amount we use are hands the reject rate is high.

Would i be better aiming for the wrist, about watch height???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I was thinking of getting a microdermal / dermal anchor on my hand. Any suggestions with placement as i know with the amount we use are hands the reject rate is high.

Would i be better aiming for the wrist, about watch height???
    you would be better with wrist but it's still not a great option tbh. Sleeve will get caught, people will hit off it and what not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

like raze said prob not a great idea to get one there..

rate of reject would be high , and theres a lot of movement in that area and again the chances of getting it caught in stuff which is bound to happen with the palcement, also i can imagine touching off stuff etc, lots of germs etc etc, wouldnt nesseraly be good for it

also Micro dermals to take out are alot more painful then a standard surface piercing..

going to cost you around 100 quid to for something that wont last long unfortantly, no matter how much you say you will look after it etc

micro deramals are awesome tho, maybe think of a different placement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 queen of hearts

emo!! wrote: »
    micro dermals are awesome tho, maybe think of a different placement?

Yeah i can see your points, rejection and all. But like you said they're awesome and i really want one, but i want to see it! you know, i mean i can never see the point of getting it out of my sight. i want it to be visible to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ive got to on my chest , here an example of one(note not mine ! )

Dermal+Anchor+chest+1.jpg

or maybe two clavicle microdermals

2048882660_61861bda19_s.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I had one on my left forearm near my wrist. Huge pain in the ass.
    Would strongly suggest like the others said to maybe go for a different placement, since you use your hands in almost every situation throughout the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 neoviper

Just out of curiosity has anyone ever had them in the forehead? like 2 little horns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 queen of hearts

neoviper wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity has anyone ever had them in the forehead? like 2 little horns?

i've seen pictures of third eye ones. never seen horns though. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I've noticed they've become very popular on the upper cheek, below the eye. Seeing them everywhere now.

Advertisement