Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get cheap furniture

Options
  • 07-03-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi all,

can anyone tell me where i can buy cheap bedroom, kitchen and sitting room furniture has to be solid wood though
    to kit out a new house
    either in rep of ireland or northern ireland

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Try "dublinwaste.ie" and you'll get it for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mc01a

flick over to adverts. look under the free stuff section. you'll have to find somthing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sunnyside out

brayblue24 wrote: »
    Try "dublinwaste.ie" and you'll get it for free
    smart shi^e,
    if i wanted your unuseful advice i would have pm you

if thats the case i love to have a look at your home probley be a tip

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

smart shi^e,

If you bothered to look at the link you'd see Dublin city corp offer a similar service to Freecycle where you can get 2nd hand furniture etc for free...

Who's the "smart sh^te" now? :rolleyes:

smart shi^e,

Note to self *Don't bother trying to help this clown again*.

Note to sunnyside out *learn to spell*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Guess Sunnyside was just showing his ignorance when some good and useful advice was thrown his way. Perhaps he should have googled the links given before he got all uppity and proved what an idiot he was.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Diamond living this coming friday, 13th. Everything to clear. Everything reduced. Worth a trip up I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SPARTAN33

Guys

Go easy on him maybe Sunnyside picked up the replies all wrong, the guy probably didnt mean it. We all come on here to help each other out if we can in these testing and trying times with the economy and everything else. Sunnyside you should try Bargaintown they have some good stuff and reasonable prices the wife bought a house a few months ago and got some furniture in their stores.

In fairness to him sunnyside pm'd an apology. It was unnecessary but appreciated so let's draw a line under that one and give him a dig out ok?

Advertisement