Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading Lost & Damned Pack But Stops At 25%

• 07-03-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi Guys so basicially I got Lost & damned package off the net. I went to enter the code into the xbox and it started the download of something like 1.76GB .
    Anyways It Went to 25% But Then Stopped. Hasn't budged in ages. I tried cancelling the download and starting again but the new download starts at 25% anyways

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Maybe cancel the download and then go into system settings > memory and remove the file from there
    Might be worth restarting your router and then your xbox first though and seeing if it continues the download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Hi Cheers For That It Worked. I left it downloading overnight. How do i Access It Now Though. I can't find it in my xbox. Do I have to put gta disc in first?

Yeah, just put the disc in and when the game loads it'll give you the option of playing the new content (think you have to press B iirc)
    Started playing it this afternoon myself, seems good so far:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

I Havt gta installed On The hard Drive , Its Not Giving me the option for Lost & Damned??? Should I get rid of the hard drive installation??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

wannabepr wrote: »
    I Havt gta installed On The hard Drive , Its Not Giving me the option for Lost & Damned??? Should I get rid of the hard drive installation??

Do you still have the disc in the drive as well as it's needed to run it from the hard drive.

• Advertisement

Was your 360 connected to live when you run GTA? You might also need to get the most recent update for the game which will download automatically when you start the game.

It worked fine for me with a HD installation anyway

Advertisement